When you join the Y, you aren’t just doing something good for yourself, you’re also helping us to do a world of good for families and children all over Greater Boston – becoming part of a movement to feed, educate and elevate all people so they can achieve their full potential. That’s meaningful membership that creates change.
Join today to improve your health, while strengthening your community.
Membership for All
Deeply rooted in our community, it is the mission of the YMCA to make our programs affordable for all. Programs are available to all regardless of age, income, ability, race or religion. Based on available resources and sliding scale eligibility, the Y will not turn anyone away due to an inability to pay full fees. Our ACCESS program provides financial assistance based on need through an easy application process. Much of the financial assistance dollars shared are made possible through the generosity of those who contribute to our Annual Campaign and United Way support.
Get Summer 2021
Free Memberships for Teens 13-19
June 26 – September 4
When schools close their doors, the YMCA opens their doors wider. All youth benefit from structure and a safe place to be where they can be active, healthy and engaged by positive role models. The YMCA of Greater Boston is working to provide young people of all backgrounds and incomes access to learning outside of the classroom. To become a teen member at the YMCA of Greater Boston this summer fill out our Teen Membership application.
INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Over 300 FREE group exercise and water exercise classes each week
- State of the art equipment, facilities and pools
- Monthly membership options and 30-day money back guarantee
- 2 FREE Personal Training sessions ($140 value)
- Up to 50% off of youth programming, camp and after school
- A community of staff and support to help you build healthy habits
- Access to our virtual platform YMCA GO with weekly live group classes and over 500+ on demand classes
- ACCESS EVERYWHERE – Use of YMCA locations throughout Greater Boston and the United States provides members an opportunity to try new classes outside of your home branch or workout while traveling.
- GROUP CLASSES YOU WANT – With 300+ group exercise and water fitness classes offered each week, led by qualified instructors, and included in your membership, you’ll find the class you need anytime, anywhere.
- REDUCED RATES ON PROGRAMS – Receive up to 50% off when you sign up for fee-based classes including swim lessons, youth sports, day camp and more!
- MONTH-TO-MONTH OPTIONS – At the Y, there are no long-term contracts which makes joining low pressure and gives you the flexibility you want.
- HEALTH INSURANCE DISCOUNTS AND REIMBURSEMENT – Many local insurance plans offer a fitness benefit reimbursement. Contact your health insurance provider to find out how you can save up on your membership.
- WELLNESS SUPPORT – Whether you want to lose weight or tone up, our wellness coaches are available to help you set your goals, get started, and get results. Doors open to all – The Y believes that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in YMCA membership. We provide Financial Assistance to those in need through the generosity of our donors.
REFER A FRIEND & RECEIVE ONE MONTH FREE!
It’s more fun to work out with a friend or two, so share your love of fitness with the people you love. Refer a friend to the Y and you’ll receive one month free! Just another way your membership is meaningful. Where there’s the Y, there’s a way to a better us.
New member must be 18 or older to qualify. Free month will be applied after referral has been a member for 60 days. Other restrictions may apply. Contact your Branch Welcome Center or Membership Director for more information.