HELP CREATE A STRONGER COMMUNITY.
You know the challenges that we face in our community. People of all ages and backgrounds are struggling to reach their full potential. More and more children face seemingly insurmountable learning gaps. Families find it difficult to spend quality time together. Playing outside has become a rarity. And instead of seeing the income gap shrink, it seems all we do is watch it grow.
But where society falls short, the Y – and donors like you – step in. Together we make a difference in the lives of thousands of people through youth development, healthy living and our commitment to social responsibility
IMAGINE WHAT YOUR GIFT COULD DO:
- $100 gives a senior the opportunity to be active, social and invigorated with their peers at the Y for a half year
- $250 provides a child with nurturing and positive role models in an enriching environment at a week of Y Summer Camp.
- $500 provides 60 hours of intensive English as a Second Language instruction for a new American to begin a job training program.
- $750 enrolls two teens in YMCA College Path, which provides SAT and college application assistance.
- $1,000 gives 10 at-risk teens a one year membership to the YMCA, providing them with a safe place to productively spend their out-of-school hours.
- $2,500 sponsors two campers for a two week session at the YMCA's resident camps in New Hampshire.
- $5,000 supports two working families with one month of quality child care.
Your generous donation enables the YMCA to award program scholarships to families in need. Together we can ensure that everyone regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn grow and thrive. We could not do our work without you.
The YMCA of Greater Boston is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization under IRS code. Your gift is deeply appreciated and fully deductible as allowed by law.