Virtual Open House
Thank you to those who attended our virtual open house event on January 8th! Please check back for future open house dates.
FIND YOUR ADVENTURE. FIND YOUR Y.
Find your adventure, find your friends, and find your fun this summer at the Y! Y Day Camp keeps kids engaged, safe, healthy and learning. At the Y, we focus on your child as a whole, including top-notch sports and swimming instruction, exploration of the community, and developing life-long friendships. We emphasize seamlessly weaving literacy, math, and science lessons into our curriculum, preventing summer learning loss and making sure our camp kids are ready to return to school in the fall. Above all, we focus on making summer fun!
During the summer months, the YMCA offers a wide range of state licensed day camps and programs. While at camp, children engage in a myriad of activities which promote physical well-being and summer learning, in addition to social and emotional growth. Activities include swimming, field games, arts and crafts, group activities, field trips and other exciting events
We continue to stay committed to the safety of your children and family by updating and adapting our safety policies per recommendations from the CDC, EEC, ACA and the MA State guidelines. Safety is our top priority so thank you for your continued cooperation and patience.
2022 Camp Registration opens for all on January 8, 2022!
To access your account, create an account, and complete the registration process, please follow the guide below:
Day Camp Sign Up Guide
Families registering for camp who are applying for financial assistance, a sibling discount, or have an active voucher or contract slot, please use this sign up form. All other families should follow the Guide instructions and register directly.
*Your children cannot start camp without these medical forms completed*
*applicable only to child who will need to have prescription medication at camp
Boston After School & Beyond
Many of our camps are participating in a citywide project to help understand and improve the quality of after-school and summer programs in the Greater Boston Area.
If your child’s camp is listed below please fill out and return the required BASB form.
- East Boston – Ashley Street
- East Boston – Umana (not registering yet – Spring 2022)
- Egleston Achievers – (not registering yet – Spring 2022)
- Gardner SLA – (not registering yet – Spring 2022)
- Mendell SLA (not registering yet – Spring 2022)
- Oak Square
- Washington Beech (not registering yet – Spring 2022)
2022 Camp Guides
2022 Camp FAQs
Outdoor Games & Activities
Contact Information for Camps
Please refer to our billing specialists or general camp emails below if you have any questions!
- Burbank Camp, Burbank – Camp Q, Burbank – Wakanda — email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Suburban Camp, North Suburban Power Scholars — email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Boston Camp — email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Square Camp, Oak Square Scamper — email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waltham Camp, Waltham Caboteers — email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles River Scamper — email@example.com
- Menino Camp, Ponkapoag — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com
- Dedham Camp, Parkway Bear Camp, Parkway Scamper — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com
- Roxbury Camp — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com
- Dorchester Camp — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com
- Huntington Camp — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com
- Wang Camp — firstname.lastname@example.org — email@example.com