In our fitness centers you will find a wide selection of cardio equipment, weight machines, weightlifting areas and free weights, TRX and open workout spaces and more! Equipment may vary by branch location.
To ensure the best experience for everyone, please adhere to the following guidelines when you participate in YMCA programs – Safe for You, Safe for Us is the way to go! Please visit the Policies and Procedures page for our latest safety updates.
- Online pre-screening is no longer required. We ask you to do a self-screening upon arrival by answering a short questionnaire.
- Fully Vaccinated individuals are advised to wear a mask or face covering when indoors, outside of your home if you have a weakened immune system, are at increased risk for COVID-19, or if someone in your household is at increased risk or unvaccinated.
- Masks are required for all individuals, including children, who are unvaccinated.
- YMCA staff are required to wear masks or face coverings indoors, except when they are instructing a class.
- Equipment used must be cleaned before and after use out of consideration for your fellow Y members.