THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER
JOIN GREATER BOSTON’S LARGEST EXTENDED FAMILY
We’re open to the community every Wednesday in August, and if you decide to join after your visit, we’ll waive your joiner fee!
Every Wednesday in August, we are open to our entire community. Come enjoy all the Y has to offer and experience firsthand why we are Greater Boston’s Ultimate Fitness Community. Our 13 convenient branches feature expert Team-Y Coaches who will inspire you to push your body and focus your mind with engaging classes for all fitness levels. Become a member - $0 Joiner fee on Wednesdays – and you’ll have access to our Stronger Together Team-Y mobile fitness app, so you can stay connected and committed to your fitness goals wherever you are!
When you join the Y, you’re not just doing something good for yourself, you’re also helping us send deserving kids to camp, serve more than 800,000 meals a year, and provide early education opportunities to hundreds of children in Greater Boston. We call it meaningful membership.
Where there’s the Y, there’s a way to a better us.
Y MEMBERSHIP IS AN AMAZING VALUE:
- Over 600 FREE group exercise classes each week
- Monthly memberships and 30-day money back guarantee
- 2 FREE Personal Training Sessions
- FREE babysitting while you work out (available at most branches for family members only)
- Access everywhere – Use of YMCA locations throughout greater Boston and the United States provides members an opportunity to try new classes outside of your home branch or workout while traveling.
- Group classes you want – With 600+ group exercise and aquatic classes offered each week and led by qualified instructors included in your membership, you’ll find the class you need anytime/anywhere.
- Reduced rates on programs – Receive up to 50% off when you sign up for fee-based classes including swim lessons, martial arts, gymnastics and more!
- Month-to-month options – At the Y, there are no long-term contracts which makes joining low pressure and gives you the flexibility you want.
- Health insurance discounts and reimbursement – Many local insurance plans offer a fitness benefit reimbursement. Contact your health insurance provider to find out how you can save up on your membership.
- Wellness support – Whether you want to lose weight or tone up, our wellness coaches are available to help you set your goals, get started, and get results.
- Doors open to all – The Y believes that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in YMCA membership. We provide Financial Assistance to those in need through the generosity of our donors.
Check your local branch for more membership benefits!
JOINING IS EASY:
- Schedule a tour or request membership information
- Visit your local Y branch to sign up. We're open 7 days a week. Come in anytime!
- Choose your branch below for rate details