$25 JOINER FEEDS & FUELS CHILDREN!
This season, we're waiving your joiner fee and asking that you make a donation in any amount to support children in your community. Your generosity supports our children in early education and afterschool programs. You’re also helping to fill their minds with knowledge and curiosity, and their bellies with healthy meals and snacks. You’re helping us to fill the gaps in their lives and learning all year long.
When you join the Y, you aren’t just doing something good for yourself, you’re also helping us to do a world of good for children all over Greater Boston. That’s what we call meaningful membership.
*$25 is a recommended donation.
Where there’s the Y, there’s a way to a better us.
Y MEMBERSHIP IS AN AMAZING VALUE:
- Over 600 FREE group exercise classes each week
- Monthly memberships and 30-day money back guarantee
- 2 FREE Personal Training Sessions
- FREE babysitting while you work out (available at most branches for family members only)
- Access everywhere – Use of YMCA locations throughout greater Boston and the United States provides members an opportunity to try new classes outside of your home branch or workout while traveling.
- Group classes you want – With 600+ group exercise and aquatic classes offered each week and led by qualified instructors included in your membership, you’ll find the class you need anytime/anywhere.
- Reduced rates on programs – Receive up to 50% off when you sign up for fee-based classes including swim lessons, martial arts, gymnastics and more!
- Month-to-month options – At the Y, there are no long-term contracts which makes joining low pressure and gives you the flexibility you want.
- Health insurance discounts and reimbursement – Many local insurance plans offer a fitness benefit reimbursement. Contact your health insurance provider to find out how you can save up on your membership.
- Wellness support – Whether you want to lose weight or tone up, our wellness coaches are available to help you set your goals, get started, and get results.
- Doors open to all – The Y believes that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in YMCA membership. We provide Financial Assistance to those in need through the generosity of our donors.
Check your local branch for more membership benefits!
JOINING IS EASY:
- Schedule a tour or request membership information
- Visit your local Y branch to sign up. We're open 7 days a week. Come in anytime!
- Choose your branch below for rate details