Y Day Camp keeps kids engaged, safe, healthy and learning. At the Y, we focus on your child as a whole, including top-notch sports and swimming instruction, exploration of the community, and developing life-long friendships. We emphasize seamlessly weaving literacy, math, and science lessons into our curriculum, preventing summer learning loss and making sure our camp kids are ready to return to school in the fall. Above all, we focus on making summer fun!
During the summer months, the YMCA offers a wide range of state licensed day camps and programs. While at camp children engage in a myriad of activities which promote physical well-being and summer learning, in addition to social and emotional growth. Activities include swimming, field games, arts and crafts, group activities, field trips and other exciting events.
Camp Registration Opens January 26, 2019!
Learn more about your branch's Camp Open House times HERE!
To register for camp, please contact the representative for the branch that interests you:
- Burbank YMCA: MaryAnn Hanafin email@example.com
- North Suburban YMCA: Kathleen Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Square YMCA: Katie Coach email@example.com
- Waltham YMCA: Amanda Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles River YMCA: Ashley Gropman email@example.com
- Parkway Community YMCA: Rachel Cavella RCavella@ymcaboston.org
- Thomas M. Menino YMCA: Bexi Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huntington Avenue YMCA: Kelly Maclean email@example.com
- Roxbury YMCA: Tim Fontaine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wang YMCA of Chinatown: Jen Kelly email@example.com
- Dorchester YMCA: Kelly Maclean firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Boston YMCA: Elvin Argueta EArgueta@ymcaboston.org