Y Day Camp keeps kids engaged, safe, healthy and learning. At the Y, we focus on your child as a whole, including top-notch sports and swimming instruction, exploration of the community, and developing life-long friendships. We emphasize seamlessly weaving literacy, math, and science lessons into our curriculum, preventing summer learning loss and making sure our camp kids are ready to return to school in the fall. Above all, we focus on making summer fun!
During the summer months, the YMCA offers a wide range of state licensed day camps and programs. While at camp children engage in a myriad of activities which promote physical well-being and summer learning, in addition to social and emotional growth. Activities include swimming, field games, arts and crafts, group activities, field trips and other exciting events.
Camp Registration Opens January 25, 2020!
Learn more about your branch's Camp Open House times HERE!
To register for camp, please contact the representative for the branch that interests you:
- Burbank YMCA: MaryAnn Hanafin firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Suburban YMCA: Kathleen Baker email@example.com
- Oak Square YMCA: Katie Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waltham YMCA: Amanda Walsh email@example.com
- Charles River YMCA: Jwalker@ymcaboston.org Jwalker@ymcaboston.org
- Parkway Community YMCA: Rachel Cavella RCavella@ymcaboston.org
- Thomas M. Menino YMCA: DCollins-Ives@ymcaboston.org
- Huntington Avenue YMCA: Kelly Maclean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roxbury YMCA: MMattaini@ymcaboston.org
- Wang YMCA of Chinatown: Jen Kelly email@example.com
- Dorchester YMCA: Kelly Maclean firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Boston YMCA: Elvin Argueta EArgueta@ymcaboston.org