OUR TUITION ($) CLASSES
- English classes at all levels (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
- Special advanced English classes for Pronunciation and Conversation, Business English, Test Preparation (TOEFL and IELTS), Grammar, and University Reading and Writing
- Computer Skills classes: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, internet—basic and higher levels available
- Morning, afternoon, and evening classes
- New sessions start every 4 weeks
- Classes range from 1 month to 9 months or more
DISCOUNTS FOR TUITION ($) CLASSES
- Register early to save $50!
- Sign up for more than one month and get $75 off each additional month!
- Free YMCA membership
- Free one-on-one tutoring when available
- The ILC has many different types of classes:
- Affordable tuition classes start every month (approximately $5/hour!)
- Free long term classes for students who qualify
- Classes on or near work-sites of participating businesses
OUR TUITION ($) CLASS SCHEDULE
- Intensive 8:30am – 12:30pm ($500)
- Regular 10:00am – 12:30pm ($400)
- Advanced Special Classes 10:00am – 12:30pm ($400)
- Test Preparation (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Business English
- Perfect Pronunciation
- Monday to Friday Afternoons (5 days)
- University Reading and Writing 1:00pm– 2:30pm ($250)
- Tuesday to Friday Afternoons (4 days)
- Computer class 12:30pm– 1:30pm ($250)
- Monday to Thursday Evenings (4 nights)
- Evening English Classes 6:00pm – 9:00pm ($400)
- Tuesday and Thursday Evenings (2 nights)
- Evening English Classes 6:00pm – 9:00pm ($250)
- 9:00am-12:00pm ($150)
- Drop-in Conversation Class
- Anyone can join!
- Only $5!
- Every Thursday 1:00pm– 2:00pm
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY?
- Click Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced on the right to learn more about what is covered in each level.
TRY A CLASS!
- Do you want to know what to expect in a class at the YMCA International Learning Center? Try a conversation class!
- Conversation Classes meet every Thursday from 12:45 PM – 1:45pm
- Meet our students and staff!
- Lessons include helpful phrases to use in conversation, new expressions and vocabulary, and information about activities happening in Boston.
- All levels are welcome!
- Only $5!
- Come once, or come every week!
NEED FREE CLASSES?
- Classes help you:
- Get a job or a better job
- Get into a US university, college, or training program
- Improve your business English
- Improve your English for your job
- Work with an advisor who will help you with your individual needs
- Staying in the US permanently?
- Over 18 years old?
- Have a college or career goal?
- Want to improve your English for work?
- Want to improve your business English?
- Want a job or a better job?
We have a class for you!
ENGLISH FOR EMPLOYEES
ENGLISH FOR EMPLOYMENT
COME TO AN INFORMATION SESSION TO LEARN MORE!
- Monday, Wednesday, or Fridays at 11:30am
- Monday or Thursday at 5:45pm
- No RSVP needed. Walk-ins welcome!
- All questions answered
- Level placement test provided
- Spanish language support provided
If you have any questions, please call (617) 927-8244, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come to our school.