The YMCA of Greater Boston’s Workplace Wellness Program conveniently helps your employees be active, healthy, and more productive.
Investing in the health and wellness of your employees and community not only lowers health care costs and improves productivity and more, but in today’s competitive employment market, a workplace wellness program attracts and retains quality staff team members.
- Complimentary Healthy Habits Program
- 2 Complimentary Personal Training Sessions ($140 Value)
- YMCA GO: our online wellness platform including an app
- Entry in Together We Move
- Special Invitation to Participate in YGB Games
- On-site health assessments
- $0 Join Fee
- 10% off monthly fee
- Other customizable options available
- In-person volunteer opportunities
- Account Management
- Customizable data tracking available
About the YMCA
- 13 locations in Greater Boston
- YMCA GO: All you love about the Y right in your pocket
To learn more about how your business can partner with the YMCA of Greater Boston complete the form below:
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It is about maintaining a balanced mind, body, and spirit. The YMCA is dedicated to building healthy, confident, and connected children, adults, families, and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Meaningful Membership with the YMCA of Greater Boston
Food for neighbors in need. Safe spaces for kids to learn and grow. Resources to help everyone live better lives. These are just a few of the many reasons to join the YMCA of Greater Boston. Your membership is meaningful because it helps us to inspire change in our communities. From helping us to build brighter futures for Boston’s youth, to working to end hunger, to improving health and wellness and demanding equity for all. When you’re a member of the YMCA of Greater Boston, you’re not just doing something good for yourself, you’re contributing to the greater good of everyone in Boston.
Workplace Wellness Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields