Preschool Learning Experience - Boston Universal Pre-Kindergarten
The YMCA of Greater Boston proudly provides comprehensive school readiness and high quality services for families in Boston.
Our program is designed to address cognitive social-emotional, physical and nutritional needs in addition to supporting the needs of your family.
Our Universal Pre-K Program:
- Comprehensive School Readiness and High Quality services for families in Boston
- Program designed to address children’s cognitive, social emotional, physical and nutritional needs
- BPS Focus on K1 Curriculum & the Pyramid Model for Social Emotional Growth
- Runs 5 days a week – 8:30 am – 3 pm
- No cost to families with Boston residency
- Extended day option – fee charged
How to Qualify:
- Children must be 4 years old prior to September 1
- Family must live in Boston
What you’ll need to apply:
- Documentation of your child’s age
- Proof of Boston Residency
All Vouchers Accepted.
Must Call to Register.
East Boston YMCA
215 Bremen Street
East Boston, MA 02128
Contact: Program Director – Marilyn Jean Nazaire | MJeanNazaire@ymcaboston.org | 617-418-8330
Wang YMCA Children’s Center
8 Oak Street West
Boston, MA 02116
Contact: Program Director – Keith Mahon | email@example.com | 617-904-6166
285 MLK BLVD
Roxbury, MA 02119
Contact: Program Director – Imelda Auron | IAuron@ymcaboston.org | 617-548-4812
RTH Early Education Center
82 Fenwood Rd.
Boston, MA 02115
Contact: Program Director – Brenda Powers | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-851-8226
Click HERE to Learn More!