Parkway Community YMCA camps and summer programs are among nearly two dozen Y experiences offered around the Boston metro area, ensuring kids have a fun and exciting summer!
At the Y, kids spend the day creating arts and crafts, exploring science and technology, swimming, participating in field trips, exploring nature, learning about our many cultures and making new friends and memories. Summer learning, including literacy activities, is also part of the Y summer experience.
$25 deposits are due at the time of registration.
The deadline to register for camp is the Thursday prior to the session start date.
Download Our Camp Guide
- Scamper Program: Ages 4 - 5
- Bear Camp:
- Cub Camp: Ages 5 - 6
- Little Bear Camp: Ages 7 - 8
- Big Bear Camp: Ages 9 - 12
- Charles River Hale to YMCA Outdoor Explorers: An Official Partner Camp of Hale and all Parkway Hale to YMCA Outdoor Explorers: An Official Partner Camp of Hale: Ages 6 - 12*
- Hale LIT Program: Ages 13 - 15*
- Dedham Enrichment Camp: Ages 6 - 12**
**Transportation available from Parkway Community YMCA - 1972 Centre Street, West Roxbury
All registration packets, complete with your child’s medical form, must be received one month prior to your child’s first day of camp. The physician form must be completed by your child’s doctor. Due to severe allergies, we maintain a nut free environment.
All YMCA camp programs comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430.000).