Join our 4–week mini-session in December to prevent the holiday slide and get ahead of your new year’s health goals. This program provides those who may be at risk for, or living with, Diabetes the education, tools and support they need to establish and maintain the foundational habits for living a healthy lifestyle.
4 weeks – 2 virtual meetings available each week – one to cover the health topic information, and the second available as an optional group discussion with the experts. We’ve made it convenient for you to attend remotely – from home or wherever you are most comfortable.
Our virtual 10-week program will begin January 2021.
Click below to learn more or join an upcoming session!
Healthy Habits for Diabetes Prevention and Management Program includes:
- Current, evidence-based information and practices regarding the key habits essential for healthy living: Physical Activity, Healthy Eating and Hydration, Quality and Sufficient Sleep, Stress Management and Supportive Social Connections
- In-depth fitness education and programing tailored to your individual needs and preferences
- Access to our vast library of fitness resources offered online in our virtual studio
- Expert instructors – all classes are team-taught by a Registered Dietitian, and a Certified Personal Trainer or Health Coach leading the classes and supporting you!
- Effective strategies to support habit development