A family that plays together, stays together. Families come together and deepen bonds by participating in the spirit of play. Here are some fun and educational resources to help you stay connected, active and stimulated at home.
We will continue to add to this page, so keep checking back for more fun ideas that the entire family can enjoy!
Wednesday, March 25 - Meditation with Waltham Y's Danielle "D" Hall - CLICK HERE!
- View our Family Calendar with all kinds of virtual activities - CLICK HERE!
- Sample Structured Schedule - CLICK HERE!
- Do at Home - CLICK HERE!
- Helpful Links for fun things to digitally participate in - CLICK HERE!
- Online Youth Programming Websites - CLICK HERE!
- I Can Stay Healthy! - A Story About COVID-19 - CLICK HERE!
- Activities During COVID-19 - CLICK HERE!
- Supporting Social Emotional Health - CLICK HERE!
- Recipe Packet - CLICK HERE!
- Women's History Month Packet - CLICK HERE!
- YMCA of Greater Boston Partner District Extended Learning Tools - CLICK HERE!
- 2020 Educators Packet - CLICK HERE!
- Virtual Online Learning Resources - CLICK HERE!
Viritual Camp Experience!
- VIRTUAL CAMP THEME DAY ACTIVITIES
STRONG SWIMMERS, SAFE KIDS
Did you know you can learn swimming skills without any water? CLICK HERE to view some helpful dry land exercises and keep practicing your swimming skills!
Plus here are some more at home swimming tips and activities!
- CLICK HERE to download our Splash Activity Book!
- Safety Tips - English
- Safety Tips - Spanish
JR. NBA ACTIVITIES
- CLICK HERE for Jr. NBA activities to be ready for the Jr. Celtics Youth Development League at the Y!
- Explore all of Boston Public Library's Online Resources - CLICK HERE!
- WGBH Distance Learning Resources - CLICK HERE!
- Play-At-Home Playbook - CLICK HERE!
Looking for more virtual family activities? Visit our friends at Boston Central for more games, learning, and tons of places you can visit online!
Be sure to like us on Facebook to stay up to date for all virtual activities!