- Our Cause
- Burbank YMCA
- Charles River YMCA
- Charlestown YMCA
- Dorchester YMCA
- East Boston YMCA
- Huntington Avenue YMCA
- International Learning Center
- North Suburban YMCA
- Oak Square YMCA
- Roxbury YMCA
- Thomas M. Menino YMCA
- Waltham YMCA
- Wang YMCA of Chinatown
- West Roxbury YMCA
- YMCA Achievers
- YMCA Overnight Camps
- YMCA Training, Inc.
- Work for the Y
Online Registration Instructions for Fee-Based Programs
1. Find a program using our online program search tool.
2. Click on the name of the program for more information.
3. Underneath the pricing information, click the "Register Now" button
4. Log in to our registration site using your username and password.
- If you already have a program registration account, log in with your username and password.
- If you are an existing YMCA Member or Program Participant and you know your facility access number (Number located on membership card), click "Create a login ID." Enter the requested information, including your Facility Access Number (Number located on membership card) or membership number. Click "Create Login." In order to complete the process, you need to agree to a waiver. Contact your local Y if you don't remember/can't find your membership or facility access number.
- If you are new to the YMCA and have never taken a program or had a membership, click "create a new YMCA account." Enter the requested information and click "Create a New Member." In order to complete the process, you need to agree to a waiver.
5. If there are several people on your membership, select the person that is registering for the program and click "continue." If you want to search for more programs first, click "save selection and add more programs."
6. Review your selection and click "add to shopping cart."
7. Click "checkout"
8. Enter payment information and click "continue."
9. Review your payment information and click "confirm."
10. You will receive a confirmation email with your registration details.