Now accepting applicants for the Career Advancement Program
36 weeks of English as a Second Language preparation to advance your career or enrool in college.
Class meets September 12, 2017 - June, 2018
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Improve your English to prepare for college, a certificate program or skills training.
Available at no charge for English learners who meet the above requirements.
- Developing academic vocabulary, classroom discussion, oral presentation skills, academic reading, writing, and notetaking
- Program Advisor assists with career planning, applications for college admission and for financial aid
- Boston resident
- High School diploma or GED
- Advanced Level of English (SPL 5-6)
- 18 years or older
- Goal of College or Skills Training Program
- Able to attend regularly and complete 4 hours of homework per week
Grace Murray for more information at (617) 933-0517 or email@example.com.
INFORMATION AND TESTING SESSIONS:
- Monday, Wednesday, or Friday at 11:30 am
- Monday or Thursday at 5:45 pm
- RSVP here
- ALL questions answered.
- Spanish language support provided.