Ready to get involved with the YMCA International Learning Center?
Consider one of the following:
- Meet one-on-one with an adult trying to practice a new language (English, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, etc.).
- Office support
- Video editing
- Social media
- Building improvements
Click here to complete our Volunteer Application. You will receive a confirmation email with more instructions on how to sign up for an orientation session. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
There are many other ways to get involved. Here are some suggestions.
- Take a class
- Host a class at your site—you choose the language!
- Mentor, giving advice, or answer questions about a career choice or field
- Participate in practice interviews
- Give feedback on resumes and cover letters
- Receive applications for openings at your company
- Sponsor a student or a class
- Provide books for a program or class
- Fund technology upgrades, expansion, or maintenance
- Give a tour of your company
- Be a guest speaker