24 weeks of Advanced English as a Second Language & College Readiness
Improve your English and prepare for college, a certificate program or skills training program. Curriculum includes Advanced ESL, Math, and Technology. Academic coaching is provided.
- 80% of our graduates are accepted into college or training programs
- Our graduates passed the TOEFL, MTEL, IELTS, GRE, and more!
- Our graduates received $85,000 of scholarships, grants, and awards
- 70% of our graduates have gotten better jobs or their first U.S. job.
Program is FREE for those who qualify!
Transitions Grads ready for college and a new career in the U.S.
- Advanced ESL (Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening and Taking Notes)
- College Classroom Skills (Reading, Class Discussion and Writing Essays)
- Computer, Technology and Math Skills
- Researching and Applying to College, Financial Aid and Career Planning
- Legal Resident of US
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced Level of English (SPL 6)
- 18-Years or Older
- Goal of College or Skills Training Program
For more information and to apply:
INFORMATION AND TESTING SESSIONS:
- Monday, Wednesday, or Friday at 11:30 am
- Monday or Thursday at 5:45 pm
- No RSVP needed. Walk-ins welcome.
- ALL questions answered.
- Spanish language support provided.
- Free mini-English lesson included
Next session starts January 3, 2017
Transition to College and Careers is funded by the Smith Family Foundation