Y Day Camp keeps kids engaged, safe, healthy and learning. At the Y, we focus on your child as a whole, including top-notch sports and swimming instruction, exploration of the community, and developing life-long friendships. We emphasize seamlessly weaving literacy, math, and science lessons into our curriculum, preventing summer learning loss and making sure our camp kids are ready to return to school in the fall. Above all, we focus on making summer fun!
During the summer months, the YMCA offers a wide range of state licensed day camps and programs. While at camp children engage in a myriad of activities which promote physical well-being and summer learning, in addition to social and emotional growth. Activities include swimming, field games, arts and crafts, group activities, field trips and other exciting events.
Camp Registration Opens January 27!
To register for camp, please contact the representative for the branch that interests you:
- Burbank YMCA: MaryAnn Hanafin email@example.com
- North Suburban YMCA: Kathleen Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Square YMCA: Kelly MacLean email@example.com
- Waltham YMCA: Katie Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles River YMCA: Ashley Gropman email@example.com
- Parkway Community YMCA: Bryan Lamoreau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas M. Menino YMCA: Bexi Perez email@example.com
- Huntington YMCA: Stevie Mejia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roxbury YMCA: Andrew Davids email@example.com
- Wang YMCA of Chinatown: Jen Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorchester YMCA: Tim Fontaine email@example.com
- East Boston YMCA: Karen Lyons Clauson firstname.lastname@example.org