Y Day Camp keeps kids engaged, safe, healthy and learning. At the Y, we focus on your child as a whole, including top-notch sports and swimming instruction, exploration of the community, and developing life-long friendships. We emphasize seamlessly weaving literacy, math, and science lessons into our curriculum, preventing summer learning loss and making sure our camp kids are ready to return to school in the fall. Above all, we focus on making summer fun!
During the summer months, the YMCA offers a wide range of state licensed day camps and programs. While at camp children engage in a myriad of activities which promote physical well-being and summer learning, in addition to social and emotional growth. Activities include swimming, field games, arts and crafts, group activities, field trips and other exciting events.
Camp Registration is Open!
To register for camp, please contact the representative for the branch that interests you:
- Burbank: MaryAnn Hanafin email@example.com
- North Suburban: Kathleen Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Square: Kelly MacLean email@example.com
- Waltham: Katie Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles River: Ashley Gropman email@example.com
- Parkway YMCA: Bryan Lamoreau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menino: Bexi Perez email@example.com
- Huntington: Stevie Mejia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roxbury: Andrew Davids email@example.com
- Wang: Jen Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorchester: Tim Fontaine email@example.com
- East Boston: Karen Lyons Clauson firstname.lastname@example.org