Burbank YMCA camps and summer programs are among nearly two dozen Y experiences offered around the Boston metro area, ensuring kids have a fun and exciting summer!
At the Y, kids spend the day creating arts and crafts, exploring science and technology, swimming, participating in field trips, exploring nature, learning about our many cultures and making new friends and memories. Summer learning, including literacy activities, is also part of the Y summer experience.
$25 deposits are due at the time of registration.
The deadline to register for camp is the Thursday prior to the session start date.
To learn more about our day camps, download our Camp Guide.
- Camp Burbank: Ages 5 - 10
- Camp Quannapowitt: Ages 5 - 10
- Camp Q Youth Leader Program: Ages 11 - 12
- Camp Wakanda: Ages 5 - 11
- Wakanda Sports Camp: Ages 9 - 13
- Camp Wakanda Teen Adventure: Ages 12 - 14
- Camp Wakanda LIT Program: Ages 14 - 15
- Camp Wakanda Volunteer CIT Program: Ages 16 - 17
All registration packets, complete with your child’s medical form, must be received one month prior to your child’s first day of camp. The physician form must be completed by your child’s doctor. Due to severe allergies, we maintain a nut free environment.
All YMCA camp programs comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430.000).