Your generosity will help the Y help those who need us most at your Y. Every day the Y provides opportunities for children, teens, individuals and families to be part of their community, learn new skills, develop healthy habits and create lasting friendships.
Imagine what your gift will do:
- $100 teaches a child life saving water safety skills.
- $250 will reduce the risk of childhood obesity and diabetes for a child.
- $500 provides 60 hours of intensive English as a Second Language instruction for a new American to begin a job training program.
- $750 enrolls two teens in YMCA College Path, which provides SAT and college application assistance.
- $1,000 gives 10 at-risk teens a one year membership to the YMCA, providing them with a safe place to productively spend their out-of-school hours.
- $2,500 sponsors two campers for a two week session at the YMCA's resident camps in New Hampshire.
- $5,000 supports two working families with one month of quality child care.
Your gift makes a difference! Nearly 90 cents of every dollar donated to the Y goes directly to support programs and services, not administrative costs
The YMCA of Greater Boston is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization under IRS code. Your gift is deeply appreciated and fully deductible as allowed by law.